Monday, August 14, 2006

Week 32....Only 8 weeks to go

Well here I am.....growing by the day it seems. My belly button is almost nonexistent. It is hard to believe that there are only 8 weeks left to go. Mark and I are trying to get ready as much as we can. I go back to school next Friday, which should be interesting to say the least. I am sure I will be a bit tired, but it will sure make the time fly by.


We finally settled on a rocking chair for the babies room. That was one of the more difficult purchases we had to make for the babies room. We couldn't find one that we liked and that would work in the room. I think we are happy with this one though!!!

All we need now is a book shelf for the room, maybe a new light, and of course we need to get some stuff up on the walls.....and of course it won't be perfect until baby Wholey is sleeping in the crib!! :)

No comments: