Patrick has been a pretty popular guy since he was born!!! Here are just a few of the people have visited since his arrival!!! Sorry I couldn't post everybody...but he still loves you all!!! :)
Patrick and Mommy's friend Sia.....I bet she could tell me some stories about my mom!!

Here I am with my cousin Kevin!! Cool another boy!!

yes....another boy Cousin!!! This is Joey.

Here I am with my great Grammy. I hear she lives right down the road from me, I can't wait to go and visit her again.

Here is my oldest cousin Jen, I bet she will make a good babysitter someday!!!

Here I am with my Grand Memere. I wonder if she will be like my grand pepere and find me a tickle me elmo this year!!

Now ....this visit was a little odd...the lady in the green tells me she is Judy the Great... I am not sure what that means, but I am a little scared. The other girl seemed normal at least...she is my cousin Erica.

This is daddy's "good friend" Dias. He sure does smile a lot!!

Help me!!! Packers stink!! Go Patriots!!!
1 comment:
Hello Kelli, Mark and of course, Patrick! Welcome to the world little man! Not sure if you remember us, we are Neil and Lisa's friend's from Australia, Belinda and Darren. We just wanted to say congratulations on the arrival of your little bundle of joy!He is simply scrumptous!We loved his little pea-in-the-pod suit, so cute.
Post a Comment