Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Christmas with Nana and Papa
Here I am giving my Great Nana a great big hug!! You should see the great truck she gave me for Christmas. If only I could hold my own head for long enough to play with it.
Here I am again with all my cousins. It is a little bit chilly out here!!
Looks like I am snoozing again....Good thing Auntie Dawn is comfy or else I would be screaming!!
Another cool new toy!!! This has got to be the coolest fire truck ever. This is from all my Auntie's and Uncles.
And here I am sleeping again..this time Nana was the perfect spot!!!
Well that it is it for my Christmas adventures!! I hope that everybody had a great holiday....and I hope that next year I am old enough to open my own presents!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment