Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Fourth of July

Happy Fourth Everyone!! This was a fun day....well except for a few terrifying moments (I will explain later). Mommy and Daddy took me to a Parade in Amherst. There were so many people there and tons of new stuff to check out. Lisa brought Nicholas to the Parade too!!! I think he is sleeping right now though, how he can sleep through this noise is beyond me.

Now this Parade would be the best thing going...if it wasn't for those stupid FIRE TRUCKS!!! Man are they loud. I mean come on now, I have very little ears...I can't be listening to loud noises like that. I was very scared. These are the terrifying moments of the parade I mentioned earlier. All the daddies!!! Hey wait a minute...this is not my daddy holding me...and why is my daddy holding my friend Jack???? hmmmm, maybe all that noise from the trucks confused them. I'd love to share more pics from the fourth....but mommy broke the camera right after this photo!!!!

No comments: