Well, that is all for today. I will keep bugging mommy to take more pictures of me!! As for now, I think I might try and eat this leaf... I wonder if mommy is watching...
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Mommy Don't Forget About the Pictures!!
Well...here I am, in a box. I will give you two guesses as to how I got in this box....and let me just tell you I didn't crawl in here on my own. Still guessing?? My crazy mother put me in here. I think she is losing it. She went back to work and things have been a little crazy ever since!! I keep trying to tell her that she can't forget about the blog...but she hasn't been taking many pictures lately, and as you can see I am cute as ever these days!!
I love my wagon, but if daddy even thinks he is getting his hands on my pats ball, I will bite him with my two new teeth. Yeah that it is right... I have four now.
Hey boys...look I have my own four wheeler!! Just like the big boys who live next store, the only difference is the annoying song that this one plays everytime I drive it!! "I see a fire truck, a great big shiny fire truck, I see a fire truck coming down the street and there is a noisy siren living on that truck!!"
Seriously guys, I am sure if I ask my mom she will let me come down with you with to the pits to do some serious four wheeling. (YEAH RIGHT!!)
Oh well, I guess we will just hang out in the yard. At least Adam will play with me.
Adam....what are you doing way up there??? You better get down from there...you are going to be in big trouble if your mommy sees you!!

Well, that is all for today. I will keep bugging mommy to take more pictures of me!! As for now, I think I might try and eat this leaf... I wonder if mommy is watching...
Well, that is all for today. I will keep bugging mommy to take more pictures of me!! As for now, I think I might try and eat this leaf... I wonder if mommy is watching...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment