Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Patrick!!!

I knew that there was something up today...Daddy bought Munchkins...and mommy actually let me eat them!! I knew something wasn't quite right...so I ate those munchkins as fast as I could, I wanted to be sure mommy didn't change her mind.
....then I figured it out today was my FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!! A special party just for me, and let me tell you I am not sure how I have so many friends already...I mean am only one for crying out loud. Not only did I get to have a party, but I got to have a TONKA PARTY. I mean really does it get better than that.
I want to be sure to show you all a close of my Tonka Truck Cake...Nana Wholey made this just for me. Oh cool is that?

Nana...I am sure that your cake tastes great, but I really want to get my hand on this whoopie pie!! Got it!!! Man....this is even better than the munchkins!!

I thought I migth throw up after eating that whole whoopie pie...but I really can't pass up the opportunity to dig into this cake. I mean come on it isn't every day a boy turns 1!!! Mommy and Daddy sure know how to throw a kid a great party!!
Check out my new ride!! This is from my FAVORITE GODMOTHER.... I think I might go to work with daddy this week, I even have my own siren.

No one told that PAPELBON was coming to my party!!! How cool is that??? Just kidding, that is really my friend Jack.
Here is my other friend Nicholas....I have such good friends!
Hey There....(NOT SURE IF YOU ARE PETER OR ANDREW, SORRY AUNTIE BETH)....let me give you a ride in my new dump truck.
Even Great was having fun at my party!!! Is that a Bud Light Great?

ummm....not really sure what to make of this one... :)
My first real four wheeler!!!! So much fun, now I can really hang out with the boys next door.
Ribbit, Ribbit, Ribbit.....
HOLY CRAP...this is like the biggest coolest truck I have ever seen!!!


Thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate my big day!! I had so much fun!!

No comments: