Thursday, November 01, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Happy Halloween everyone!! Just to clear things up first and foremost...I am not a BUTTERFLY!! I am clearly a DRAGONFLY....a few odd people in the neighborhood, thought I was a butterfly. Like a little boy is going to go as a butterfly.duh.. This was my second halloween, but my first time Trick or Treating, I think I am going to like this holiday. I got to trick or treat with the boys next door and Michelle of course. Adam was a pretty cool "Rapster" for Halloween..... I wonder if he will want to borrow my costume for next year.
Let me fly daddy...I am bug....I just know if you let me go I can fly.
What is all this fog.... This is kind of creepy...
Oh.. I love my daddy. I am sorry you didn't get to come trick or treating with us daddy, but don't worry I made sure mommy got you lots of candy.
Nana G came over to see me off.
I am all set for my candy with this sweet pumpkin. Here I come neighborhood.
Pepere came to see my dressed up like a bug too!!
Now this is the life...mommy pulling me around and people I don't even know giving me all sorts of candy. Now I wonder if mommy is going to let me eat any of this candy?
Well I am beat!!! Trick or treating sure does take a lot out of you!!


No comments: