Thursday, August 07, 2008

2 Weeks at the beach!

Hi Everyone! I have been at the beach for a few weeks with a whole bunch of people! Nana rented us a cottage and pretty much if you didn't mind sleeping on an air mattress you were welcome to come. The weather could've been better but I still had a lot of fun!! I love the sand and the ocean is great!!
One night I even got to help Nana make dessert for everyone... I promise I did not dip my fingers into the batter. :)
Here we are at dinner one night...if you think this is a lot of people this was only night two. One night we managed to fit 13 people into the cottage.
Auntie Monkey looks so pretty in this picture I just had to share with all of you.
Hey give me some of that dessert!
Hmmmm.... I wonder if Daisy would like me to give her a seaweed facial with this stuff.
Stop feeding me sand Auntie Monkey!!
I love Auntie Debbie and Isaac!!

I think Nana is checking out the men in speedos.

Clearly it was raining on this day....
Hugs for Uncle Dennis
COCKTAIL HOUR!!.....Where is Debbie?
HERE SHE IS!!
Isaac.... play with me PLEASE!!!


Hey Dude if you don't watch I will hit you... I mean it I really will. Time outs mean nothing to me!!!
Jumping waves with Mommy!!
Hey mom... I think that kids icecream cone is bigger than mine
Stay away from my ice cream cone mom...get your own!!
Another rainy day...


Napping on the beach with Isaac

Ooblek....for those who don't know what it is mix corn starch with water and prepare for some fun!!
Even Adam came to visit me at the beach one day!!

Lets go Nicholas, I saw some hot chicks down here
Well I certainly did have a great time at the beach with everybody!! Thanks for letting us come Nana. Everything was perfect....except I really missed Auntie Judy and Uncle Rich, but I guess they were driving cross country or something. Oh well, maybe next year.





No comments: