Today was a big day!! It was my second birthday party!!
Auntie Erin, Auntie Molly, Jeff, and Nana G...came over early to help get everything ready. I think it is going to be a great party.
Check out that Elmo Cake!! No we didn't get it from Ace of Cakes, but it sure looks like we could have. My Nana Wholey made it for me.
Elmo Masks for Everyone!!
Oh my goodness here comes the real ELMO!!! Who invited him!!

Come Here Elmo!!

Hi Elmo!

Auntie Molly loves Elmo too!!

Papa loves Elmo!! Too bad Pepere didn't get to see Elmo, I don't know where he dissapeared he too, maybe he was cooking some more pizzas.

Alison and Elmo.

Alright people, I am ready for some of this Elmo Cake!

Happy Birthday to Me!


Auntie Sue, Ryleigh and Elmo!

Alison and Jack

TJ!!

Nana and Andrew

LIAM!!

Steve-O and Jack

Opening Presents!! So many wonderful presents. People must think I am pretty special.

A cash register!!

Thank you everybody for all my great gifts!

It was such a nice day for my birthday party we even got to have fire!

Well, the birthday party was great! Now I am off to play with all my new toys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment