I hope that everyone had a wonderful day and wonderful food.

Check out my new fire truck sweater....sooo cool

We went to Nana G's for dinner today. Daddy and I did some coloring...I am not sure about the blanket on my head.

Leo kept sneaking me marsmallows!!! Yummy

JoJo and Joey and the rest of the family was there. Poor SaraBeth could hardly eat because somebody took all her smart teeth.

Then we went to Auntie Judy the Great's and Uncle Rich's house....things got weird. Judy the Great and Auntie Debbie think that instead of flower girls in Auntie Erin's Wedding they should have "Flower Aunts"....weird!!

Somebody kept giving me shots of whipped cream...don't tell mommy!

Hanging with Erica and Todd.... and the doggies

Erica's doggy Winston is so nice. I want a little doggie like this. Fenway is way to big for my lap.

I had a great Thanksgiving...now it is back to work!! Like my new shoes?
No comments:
Post a Comment