Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Madeline!

Today was a great day! I got to go to Madeline's Birthday party! She had the best cupcakes ever there. I got to have a yellow one! I think Madeline really liked her cupcake too!


hmmmm... I wonder what it would take to get Lorraine to make me some cupcakes??
Karen was being pretty silly today...
....so I decided to be silly back!
Then the party moved outside and Maddie took us all for a ride in her new radio flyer! I was the biggest, so I got stuck in the back.
I thought it would only be right if I took Maddie for a spin since it was her birthday and all! While I was pulling Maddie Ryan was posing for a photo shoot with mommy. :)
Maddie certainly seemed to enjoy her first birthday party, I am sure glad I got to help her celebrate!
Darren and Karen don't have a swing set.....yet, so Ryan and I made do with the bulk head.
Then just like at our parties, the fire started!!
Ryan and I went out to the woods to gather sticks for the fire.
....and lots of leavesRyan and I had so much fun together, but I think he has a secret crush on my mommy, akward!!! I can't wait to go and play in his sand box soon!
Here I am trying to shove leaves Ryan's back...not very nice mommy said.
Well it was a long day and I am beat!! Thanks to the Desjadon's for a great day and Happy Birthday to Madeline! Oh yeah, by the way did I mention how pretty Maddie is??? :)

No comments: