Tuesday, February 16, 2010

They couldn't wait to meet Paige!!

There were so many people waiting in the Family Room with me to meet Paige. They were just as excited as I was. As soon as I got a special moment with my little sister, mommy and daddy invited everyone else in.
Watch out Paige....Pepere is a little crazy, but make sure you check his pockets everytime he visits. They are magic...he always has treats in them!!
Paige this is Nana G and she has an airport at her house. So Cool!!
Auntie Molly doesn't really like babies, but don't worry she still loves you and when you are old enough she will bring MUNCHKINS.....but you always have to share your munchkins with mommy.
If you ever need anything (like a new truck or something), just call Auntie Erin or Unlce Jeff.
Nana Wholey has lots of grandkids already, so she is really good at playing. I bet she will even have a Tea Party with you soon.
And finally Papa....he has lots of cool trucks at his house. If you are good I bet he will let you play with them.

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

My goodness she is exquisite :)