Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

We had a very busy and FUN Fourth of July Weekend around here. Sadly, we only have a few photos to share because MOMMY forgot her camera. :( On Saturday I got to play with Grammy while Mommy and Patrick decorated his bike for the big Parade. I think my big brother's bike looks PRETTY GOOD!
I am all ready for the parade. Good thing Mommy has me dressed in red white and blue. So, the 4th pics end here... but we went to a great parade. Patrick was in the parade!! He rode his bike. Then we went to Megan's Nan's house for a great bbq...and then we went to my friend Madeline's house for another great BBQ! Patrick even got to go to the fireworks, but I went home and went to bed with Mommy.
Snuggles with my big bro!
I have been meaning to share this pic with you. Mommy's friends Barbara and Emily made me this very special quilt. I think it is so pretty and can't wait to snuggle up with it.

No comments: