Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This was Paige's first Thanksgiving! We took her to Nana G's house for a wonderful feast!
Paige was very excited to start eating, but she had to nap while we all ate.
Thanks to our good friend Madeline Paige got to wear some very pretty shoes today!
.....and of course mom was there taking pictures...lots of pictures!
Daddy loves his little Po.
Thank God, Auntie Molly and Sara-Beth were there...we played arts and crafts, well everyone else cooked and watched the game.
Ahhhh....life is good.
Auntie JoJo and Ray...looking VERY serious. Smile for crying out loud.
Looks like Leo had a little too much turkey. :)
After Paige woke up from her nap she got to eat her first Thanksgiving Meal! She loved it!! She ate more than I did. I only like Pie.
....But Paige likes it all!!
Looks like Paige likes pie too!!
Did I mention I like Pie?
Paige and Daddy again! Where is Mommy?
Snuggle time
Uh Oh....Who taught Paige how to climb out stairs. NANA????
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Off to bed for us!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute! Looks like you had a nice Turkey Day! Hope to see you soon.