Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lets Make Some Cookies

I have been hearing a lot about some cookie making tradition that takes place here around the holidays...Well I thought you should all know I AM READY!! Mom thought she was sneaky, but I found where she keeps the rolling pins.
This one seems like just the right size for me.
yup...this one will work for sure!
I wonder if the sprinkles are in this drawer.
I hope I get to eat some batter!

Now that you can see how ready I am I really hope you let me help you guys with the cookies.
All this cookie talk makes me feel like a run!
Never mind, I think I will just eat the shoe laces instead, running is overrated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them!! Of course she can help! <3 Molly

Anonymous said...

I love them! THanks Kelli

Ashley said...

Ahhh! Love it! Cute Cute Cute :)