Sunday, September 04, 2011

Fairs! Food, Fun, and more Food!

We had a great day at the Hopkinton Fair today! I had never been to a fair and it was a lot fun. First thing we checked out was the tractors! I think this was Patrick’s favorite!

 _MG_7812 _MG_7814 _MG_7818 _MG_7819 _MG_7821

Then it was MY turn to have some fun. We were off to the petting zoo! I LOVE ANIMALS!! I am thinking I must take after Auntie Molly, Auntie JoJo, and Daisy…because if it has fur and four legs I LOVE IT!

_MG_7827

Trying to sneak a peak at the donkeys!!

_MG_7831

Hi little goat.

_MG_7841 _MG_7842 _MG_7844 _MG_7845

Patrick was a little worried the animals in the petting zoo might eat me, so he kept a very good eye on me.

_MG_7850 

 _MG_7855

One of these things is not a lamb!

_MG_7857 _MG_7862 

Wait a minute!! Just kidding, this guy was NOT in the petting zoo!!!

_MG_7895

Did somebody say COWGIRL??

_MG_7865

Yup, that’s right pony ride for me!!

_MG_7869 _MG_7870 _MG_7868

I think Patrick was worried the Pony might eat me too.

_MG_7882 _MG_7887 _MG_7890  

More tractors! These babies were OLD!

_MG_7897 _MG_7896_MG_7898 _MG_7899

….and then it was time for ICE CREAM!

_MG_7902 _MG_7903 _MG_7909 _MG_7913 _MG_7914 _MG_7921 _MG_7922 _MG_7926 _MG_7939

After ice cream, Patrick and Daddy went to ride some rides. I am too little for rides… :(

_MG_7944 _MG_7952

But, I am not too little for…

_MG_7956

Maple COTTON CANDY!! Sorry Auntie Erin, I didn’t save you any. Mommy asked me to, but this stuff was DELISH!!

_MG_7969 _MG_7959 _MG_7961 _MG_7964

No comments: