Sunday, December 25, 2011

First Haircut!

It was a big day at the Wholey House the other day! After much debate with Daddy, Mommy FINALLY agreed to let me get my hair cut.
 Lucky for Mommy and Daddy they have a very special friend who came right to the house to give me a haircut! Katie was the best. Thanks SO much Katie. :) Mommy is lucky to have such good friends.



Getting a haircut is exhausting! I needed some water to keep me going. Mommy mentions that she too usually has a drink when Katie cuts her hair... I wonder if she has water in a sippy cup...hmm

 Don't worry, before I got my haircut I made sure Auntie Molly gave me a fresh pedicure.



 Nana G was there, but Mommy told Nana she WAS NOT allowed to be in charge of this process, something about not wanting me to end up with a Dorothy Hamil haircut. As if Katie would ever do something like that.









 SO.....what do you think? Katie told me bangs are in right now.







Thanks AGAIN Katie! You really are the best. :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Adorable! What a big girl :)