Monday, April 16, 2012

Jurassic Park

Pepere and I decided to drive our Jeep to Jurassic Park Last week! Are you afraid of dinosaurs?
We are not afraid!
When we got to the island we made sure the electric fence was working.
Shortly after arriving, Pepere had to use the bathroom (DON'T ASK)
While Pepere was using the bathroom this t-rex turned up out of nowhere and TORE down that silly electric fence....
Better watch out Pepere!!
 OH NO!!! THE T-REX GOT PEPERE!!
  
 "What the heck is wrong with these people?"
DISCLAIMER FROM MOMMY: We really are not crazy (at least some of use are not), Patrick is obsessed with Jurassic Park, yes I know it is not an appropriate movie for a boy his age. You can talk to Uncle Jeff and Auntie Erin about that one. Anyway, Pepere thought it would be fun to play Jurassic Park in the backyard...he even said we could KEEP the toilet seat!! It's how we roll, what can I say?

No comments: