Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Patrick!

Well, a few weeks ago my big brother Patrick turned 6! Can you believe it? I still can't. Sorry for the delayed post, but mommy has been busy on her computer a lot and since I don't have my own I had to wait for her to stop working so I could get my blogging done. I swear sometimes I think she thinks she is the only blogger in the house.
 Patrick had to rest up before the big party! This year we had an emergency themed birthday party. I know many of you are probably shocked! As always Frederick's delivered with an amazing cake.

 My friend Jack was kind enough to let us borrow a bouncy house for the birthday party. Patrick LOVED it. Thanks Jack!!!
 Smokestack Jack stopped by too. I did not like him one bit....until someone told me that it was really just Daddy inside a suit. My big cousin Emily is a lot braver than me, she thought Smokestack Jack was great!




All in all it was a great day! Patrick had a lot of fun and that is really all a little sister can ask for.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Six!? Wow! What a big boy. Looks like a fabulous celebration. No dinosaurs!? ;)