So this past fall I played soccer with the Nashua Youth Soccer League. I am still not sure how I feel about soccer, but mom promised me a treat if I tried my best. Here are few pictures from my last game! We always started with a warm up stretch.
While I was running my butt off, my little sister sat there and ate munchkins...something is not right with this picture.
Even though the verdict is still out on soccer for me, Paige is shaping up to be the next Mia Hamm! We are going to have to get Lisa Dias to give he some private lessons.
Daddy got to play a little with me at our last game. It was pretty cool.
My favorite part of soccer was subbing out so I could sit on the sideline and relax.
I sure am becoming a fast runner though! Maybe I will run a race with Mommy soon.
My coaches were super nice!
The best part is I got my own medal! I have all of Mommy's medals from her races (well all but one), but now I get my very own. YES!!!!
My buddy Joshua played on the same soccer league on a different team, but we got to hang out after the games for a bit. It was great!
And of course Paige....my biggest cheer leader.
What sport shall I try next?











No comments:
Post a Comment