We had a very busy day Christmas Eve! Daddy had to work at the firehouse all day and all night...so we were on our own. We missed him a lot, but we still had fun! We started our day at Grammy Dionne's! No pictures to share, but it was fun!

After Grammy's house we went to Nana G's house...no pictures again, but it was fun too! Then we came home to get ready for Santa!
Paige and I prepared a special snack for Santa and his Reindeer.
I also thought it would be a good idea to leave Santa a thank you note, because I was pretty sure he was going to be leaving me LOTS of presents.
I also thought I should test out his treat...just to make sure it was YUMMY!
Lucky us....Santa came and left us great presents....and Daddy was home in time to help us open! Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!













No comments:
Post a Comment