Sunday, February 18, 2007

Checking In

Hey Everyone, Just thought I would check in and say hello! Nothing all that exciting to report on my end. Still spending my days chewing on my hands and laughing at my mother (she thinks she is sooooo funny!!!! I just laugh so she will stop with some of the ridiculous noises that she makes). I should let you all know that I have rolled over four times now!! I know I know I know, big accomplishment!!! That is all I have to report for now, but I would like to send out a special thank you to my Auntie Erin and her boyfriend Jeff for staying overnight with me last weekend. I wasn't sure she would be able to take care of me like mommy does, but she did a pretty good job. I hope she will stay with me again sometime!!

No comments: