Here she is....Miss Ryleigh Ann Richard. She is my new little cousin, I have so many things to tell her already....I mean I am almost 4 months older than her so I know a lot of stuff. She doesn't look too happy to be sitting with me right here, but don't worry she will learn to love me!
Ooo....this is another one of my cousins, Emily. She comes to visit me a lot and she is SOOOOO much fun. I can't wait until I can run around like she does and color pretty pictures for my mom and dad. Auntie Dawn brought me the new hat I am wearing, the scary thing is my head is almost big enough to fill it. People keep saying things about me having a "Wholey Head!!"
Well, I am must say I am quite depressed that the Pats did not make it to the big game, but I will still wear my Patriot clothes with pride!! There is always next year.
Uncle Chris and Auntie Lisa came over to watch some of the Super Bowl with us. I like them a lot and Daddy tells me that Chris is my godfather!! I am so lucky!!
And here I am watching my very first Super Bowl with my daddy, too bad mommy only let me watch the first quarter...oh well, there is always next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment