Well, folks that is all for now. Me and my baby blues are off to bed....well at least for a few hours!
Monday, March 12, 2007
Patrick Poses
I am not quite sure why my dad put me in this basket of dirty laundry...but lets just say it is good thing mommy isn't home, because she would probably yell at him!!! I certainly do not belong here, but even mom would have to admit it is a pretty cute picture!!
Now this was a weird few days...mom stayed in bed ALL DAY, while Nana G played with me. I guess I really should start sleeping at night, I mean don't get me wrong I had fun with Nana G but I don't like it one bit when mom is in bed all day. I am not sure who this "Noro Virus" person is, but he was in bed with her all day too!! I wonder what daddy would say if he knew???
Well, I am finally too big for the sink...man do I grow up fast. I actually think I am too big for the contraption that mom has me in here, but if it makes her happy I will let her have her fun.
Ummm.....hello, the ducky is supposed to be in the tubby with me so I can play!! Mommy and Daddy still have so much to learn.

Well, folks that is all for now. Me and my baby blues are off to bed....well at least for a few hours!
Well, folks that is all for now. Me and my baby blues are off to bed....well at least for a few hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment