Happy St. Patrick's Day to everybody!! I hope you all had as much fun as I did!!
Today certainly is a big day!! Who knew I already had my own holiday. Don't worry the glass is just some prop my mom made me hold, I wasn't really drinking Guinness today...although something tells me my parents were!!
Mommy's friend Shannon sent me this great St. Patty's Day shirt. She lives in the Big Apple, but Mommy has told me all about her and I can't wait to meet her!

And the festivities continue. I am all bundled up because I am about to go to my first parade!! The St. Patrick's Day Parade in Manchester. I sure hope I stay warm enough in the 27 layers mommy has me in.
Now wait a minute here....please don't tell Daddy but it looks like Mommy has me in a bar!!! What is she thinking? Don't worry she is the designated driver. My cousin Anna holding me here tells me she is my number one blog fan!! Don't worry Anna, I will be sure to keep the postings coming!!
There is Auntie M.....drinking again!! :)
Another Irish cousin....These people really like my holiday. Who knew it would be such a hit.
Well, that is all for now. I think I am going to take a little snooze on my cousin Krissy here. St. Patrick's Day weeknd has really tired me out. I wonder if we do this every year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment