Tuesday, April 10, 2007
My New Friend Jack!!
Well here he is!! My new friend Jack....he is actually two months old now, but mom and Alison were not so good about taking pictures of us in the begining.
As soon as Jack gets a little bigger I am going to teach him how to throw this football around. I am getting pretty good I must admit...you should see my spiral!!
Well, basically I think I just look really cute here. That's all. :)
So my mom keeps trying to get me to "read" these things she calls "books", but I think eating them is a lot more fun. I mean this one is delicious!!
Actually, I pretty much like to chew on anything these days. I wonder if I will I ever get to eat real lion feet...the one I am chewing on here tastes great!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment