Monday, May 14, 2007
I am getting SO BIG!!!
LeAnn came all the way from Lake Placid just to see me....at least that is what mommy told me, but I am pretty sure she had a few other things to take care of while she was here. She played with me a lot though, so I hope she comes back again soon!!
I was so lucky today because Adam got to give me a bottle!!! He did such a great job, I hope someday he is big enough to babysit me when his mommy and my mommy go for a walk.
FEED ME!!! I have decided that mommy and daddy don't quite feed me fast enough for my liking...so I think I will take over!! I seem to be handling this spoon ok...I just have to remember not to gag myself....that is not fun.
All done!!! Boy do I love this mush...who knew mommy was such a good cook!!!
JoAnn came to visit us today!!! I am always so hapy to see her....can't you tell by my big smile??
Still smiling...that is cuz Melissa is letting me play with Fenway. She is the best!
Ok...here is my chance...mommy isn't looking, I am going to steal a sip of her beer!!
Oh man, she caught me!!! You know they keep taking all these pictures of me and beer...but they won't let me drink any. NOT FAIR!! I think though that if I can get alone with that guy Joe that mommy and daddy are friends with he will definitely give me some beer...and ice cream if I am really good.
Here I am being tesased again!!! What is the deal. Those pretzels are huge, I am sure they could spare a few bites for me. Here I am with Jess...she is getting ready to go out west to be a "Power Ranger"...how cool is that?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment