Sunday, May 20, 2007
SPECIAL GRADUATION EDITION!!! CONGRATS MOLLY!!
Well, to all my loyal blog followers I have decided not to share any pictures of myself today. This blog post is dedicated to my Auntie Molly!!! She graduated (with honors) from UNH yesterday. I am so proud of her. Daddy and I didn't get to go, because the rain would not go away (even though mommy and I sang the song asking it to go away...you know the one "rain rain go away, come again another day,")!! Thankfully mommy took lots of pictures so she could show me and daddy when she got home.
Here is Auntie Molly!! She made it. Every week she called mommy and told her she was failing this class or that class, so I am not really sure how she made it but that cap and gown don't lie!
Molly with Nana and Pepere
Here she is with grammy
Here she is with mommy!
After graduation it was time for the fun times to begin.... at least that is what mommy said. Molly is celebrating with a guiness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment