Hey Everybody!!! Auntie Erin is having a PARTY!!!! BRING YOUR PARTY CLOTHES!
Here you go, let me get you a chair.
Hey guys, no need to worry, I brought plenty of bubbles. I just need help blowing mine, because I can never remember not to stick the bubble wand in my mouth!
Auntie Erin, next time you are getting your own beer!
Daddy had to work the day of the party, but he came to visit in his flashy fire car. SO COOL! Check out the baby blues...that means he is in charge of things now at the fire house....well he is in charge of some stuff at least.
Thanks for taking me to such a great party mommy!
Thanks for having such a great party Auntie Erin and Jeff... oh yeah by that way that is not Jeff in the picture, that is Auntie Erin's friend Katie.
No comments:
Post a Comment