Monday, May 26, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!!! SHE IS 60!!
Before we celebrated Nana's big birthday party, we hit Main St. for the Memorial Day Parade! What a show those guys put on, but I must say my favorite part was the fire trucks!! Thanks for going with us Auntie Erin and Jeff!!
After the parade it was back to my house to help Nana celebrate turning 60!! I think that is a little bit older than 30....but I can only count to two!! :)
Here you go Nana... I can feed you some cake. Don't worry, I am sure I won't get any frosting on your shirt. At least it would match.
Hmmmmmm.....Cake!!!
Well, as you can see Memorial Day Weekend as certainly kicked my butt!! I hope you all had a great weekend, for now I will be sleeping.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment