Monday, August 02, 2010

BEACH HOUSE!

My Nana G got us all a beach house for TWO WEEKS!! It was a lot of fun and my brother and I got to play with so many great people. Isaac stayed with us for the first week. I think he really likes me. :) I don't bug him like Patrick does ALL DAY LONG. Auntie Nikki came to visit too
My daddy got to come for 12 WHOLE days. HE was so much fun. I can't wait until next year when I get to eat sand and jump the waves like Patrick does with Daddy.
Patrick LOVED the beach this year....which was a nice change from last year. At least that is what they tell me.
Special thanks to my NANA G for a great two weeks! I hope we get to do this again next year, it sure was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like a nice family vacation!