Friday, August 20, 2010

Patriot Place

We had a great visit to Patriot Place today! We saw all THREE SUPER BOWL TROPHIES! Mommy freaked out when the real Tom Brady was there!! He looked like he just played in a super bowl, but he was still super friendly and we go to hang out with him for a long time.
These are some old seats from some place Mommy and Daddy called Foxboro Stadium.
Auntie Erin and Uncle Jeff came too!
Daddy and I on a DUCK BOAT.
I did some work on my kicking
Paige sized up some footballs
We hung out on the sidelines for a little while
I called some plays in
TJ tested his vertical jump (if you are wondering where Auntie Molly is...she and Daisy decided to hang out at the bar while we all went to the Hall of Fame...Don't worry Sara-Beth supervised them).

No comments: