Saturday, August 18, 2007
I am at the BEACH for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!
Here I am at the beach for the first time...I am not sure about this sand stuff. It feels VERY funny on my toes.
I am not sure I am going to be able to take two weeks of this stuff.
Holy Crap! This is the biggest pool ever!!
This water sure does make a lot of noise. 
A special shout out to my cousin Krissy.. she left a few days after this picture was taken for the Air Force. She is probably running or doing push ups right now down in San Antonio. We miss you Krissy!!
Now, let me tell you about Unlce Rich. Everyday he gets out this mats and starts waving his arms and legs in the air. I still don't know what he is doing, but oh well....he usually lets me climb on him while he is doing it so I am happy.
I think Erica is mad at Mommy....they keep talking about some motor boat game. I don't think Erica likes that game...but mommy really does we play all the time in the pool. I hope they make up soon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment