Monday, August 20, 2007

My Baptism

Today was my big day, mommy and daddy dressed me in a really fancy white suit and this guy in a robe kept talking to me and rubbing my head and then he dumped some water on it. I am not really sure what he was doing, but he was really nice and mommy and daddy seemed to like them.




These are just some of the people that shared in my special day with me...man do we have a big family. For such a special day, mommy and daddy really didn't take that many pictures.

Even though I look really mad here, I really do love my Godmother Auntie Erin...she is the best. She always takes good care of me and I am pretty sure she buys the best toys ever!!! I am going to save them all to give to her when she has a baby someday.....2010



Here I am with mommy and daddy and BOTH my godparents. What a lucky guy I am. Uncle Chris has a baby too, Nicholas...he is one of my best friends, but he still can't sit...so I am still in charge. :) Not for long though, pretty sure in a few months he will be able to beat me up.
Posted by PicasaWe did have a nice party after....but mommy and daddy didn't take ANY pictures, so thank you to everyone who came and shared in my special day with me!!

No comments: