Thursday, August 23, 2007

When Irish Eyes Are Smiling

Top of the morning to you all!! As you can see I am all set for St. Patrick's Day!! Check out my new hat, it comes directly from Ireland. Auntie Susie, Katie and Anna got it for me on their trip to Ireland. The ladies are going to be all over me once they see me in this thing. Between the great hat and my baby blues what isn't to love. I would like to send my thoughts and prayers to Katie and Anna and Susie and Sonny, their grammy passed away. I am thinking of you guys, let me know if you need hug.


Meet Paddy...not me, but my new doll. Yeah, you heard me I said doll. Just because I am boy doesn't mean I can't have a doll, and this one is extra special because just like my hat, he came from Ireland also.

Dad....I really need one of these things, look how cool it is. When am I going to be old enough to ride a bike?

I am sure if I try really hard, I can get myself onto this thing. My first soccer game...no I am not already playing soccer!!! I am here to cheer on Sara Beth. I can't wait until I get to play sports someday. GO SARA BETH!!! Man she is kicking some but out there!! She is the one in red!! As you can see I am not the only one cheering on Sara Beth!! I think she has the biggest cheering section at the game. Hmmmmm....what are all these white flakes in Auntie Molly's hair???
Posted by Picasa


No comments: