Thursday, January 27, 2011

Miles for Miracles!

GUEST BLOGGER: Mommy
Team Training Run #4 - WIPEOUT
Fundraising Page - https://howtohelp.childrenshospital.org/bostonmarathon/pfp/?ID=WK0075

I knew it was a matter of time but Saturday was the day! WIPEOUT! To be honest I find it hard to believe that I was the only one, but I seem to be the only one talking about it. A lot of people told me that the toughest part about training for Boston was training in the winter. I knew this would be true and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to hack the long runs on 10 degree days, but the cold weather has actually been quite enjoyable! I have learned that I like running in the winter and I would like it even better if the sidewalks were plowed and cleared of ice!! Oh well. I did have a minor fall on the ice, but I am fine and grateful that my body is continuing to keep up with the training.

CHALLENGE!!
Fundraising Page - https://howtohelp.childrenshospital.org/bostonmarathon/pfp/?ID=WK0075

I would really like to reach my minumum fundraising goal by March 1st!! This is only a month away. If you haven't checked out my fundraising page click here! No donation is too small!! Thanks for your support!

No comments: