Friday, January 14, 2011

Tips and Tricks - The Art of the Pizza Cutter

If you know my mommy, you know she likes pizza!! Every Friday (sometimes Saturday and Sunday too) we make pizza in this house. I (Patrick) prefer when we have a housefull for FNP (Friday Night Pizza,) but sometimes it is just us (BORING). Anyway, an essential tool to hosting making your own pizza is clearly a pizza cutter! Recently Mommy has realized the many other useful purposes this tool can do.


This tip is mainly for parents of toddlers who need their food cut into bite size pieces....see where I am going with this. You see my sister Paige is 11 Months old and needs her food cut up into very small pieces, so she doesn't choke. This is especially important for Paige because she REALLY likes to eat and she eats very fast. If the pieces were not small enough she would choke for sure. Sometimes it can be a pain to cut each and every piece of food into this bite size pieces, but MOMMY will tell you that if you use the pizza
cutter it makes this task much quicker and easier! Now she is quite sure there are many of you out there who have already discovered this...but my thoughts are if I can help one person today, even if I can save one person 30 seconds than I have made difference with this post. If you are out there Oprah, I am available for appearances on the show or I would even consider hosting a show on your new network....If the price is right of course.

No comments: