Friday, April 22, 2011

Post Marathon Party

Post Marathon hugs from my mom! After the marathon Daisy and I attended a great party at Turner Fisheries!

179

Turners was filled with friends and family! Cousin Nikki and Sara-Beth were there to help celebrate.

195

Debbi won two Red Sox tickets!! Lucky Isaac!! 189

Ashley and Kingston strolled over, with Anthony of course! For those of you don’t know, Ashley is one of my roommates from college and a dear friend! Thanks for coming guys!

190

My best friend couldn’t be there to help celebrate…something about being 8 months pregnant!! ha ha ha! But, she did send her husband Steve-O to help us celebrate! Although she probably would have appreciated his help at home with her two other kiddos, I was quite happy to have him there! Anthony had the day off as well so he was there with his lovely family….and at last Debbi is GLOATING from winning those tix!

 185182186

Marks family was also there to help us celebrate! My niece Jennifer and nephew Liam with Auntie Sue! Auntie Sue navigated the day for the kids and her parents so that they could help to celebrate the day!

196

Grammy and Dad!

198

Daisy, I figured out why the medal hurt your neck…SUNBURN!!!

187

The sign my dad made for me!!

 199

More party goers!! Erin and JoJo!! Tim and Joyce, my in-laws! Mom and Ginny!

192 203 204  

Family!! Erin is licking my face to see how salty I am!! :)

  206208

Best sisters in the world!! Love you guys!

211

Barbara and I!! Fun fun fun!!

212

Cousins!! It is too bad Daisy and I don’t have a loving and supportive family! Just kidding!

213

Cousins, Aunts, and Pseudo Aunts!! You guys are the best!

216

  What a great day! Happy to share it with my Cousin Daisy!!! I hope everyone who was there had a great day and thank you thank you for all the love and support!! Life is Good!!223

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats again Kelli! What a great day. We're bummed we missed you in action, but so glad we got to celebrate with you after. You have such an amazing family!Proud of you, my friend. Putting these blog posts together is a feat in and of itself ;)

Lisa said...

Looks like a great celebration! You have such a wonderful and supportive family!