Daisy and I had a sea of fans descend upon Boston to cheer us on! I think we had the most fans of anyone out there. :) Of course before braving the T and the crowds they had to stop for a morning beer.
Good thing we had Sue there, because Nikki never got on the train. Thankfully I am sure Sue made up for it! Love you Nikki. :)
Mike and Renee had a date on Marathon Monday! I was glad cheering us on was part of their date. Looks like they forgot their yellow shirts!
Ummm…looks like JoJo may have had more than one beer in this picture. Just kidding JoJo!!! Love you!
Here is the clan…at least part of it. There is no way Daisy or I could have missed this bunch along the route.
Shout out to my most loyal blog reader GRAMMY!! 80 years old and she was running around Boston like a teenager on Monday in order to cheer me and Daisy on. What a TROOPER!!
One of our smallest fans of the day! Getting a hug from Patrick around mile 10 was the best ever! Thanks to all the peeps who came out to cheer me and Daisy on! I am sure I speak for Daisy when I say we totally appreciate the support! It was a super run!
No comments:
Post a Comment